Why only when your home? Burn all day too! ;)
I can do that.. except.... well, it's raining harder right NOW than I have ever seen in my entire life! Unbelievable amount of rain today.....!
What brand pipes, particularly the 45's are those?
YUK!! :picard: Liver is one of the few things on the planet I don't like! ;)
Didn't like the Tatiana? I don't like those at all..
Dang.... nice load!
You guys eat any of the bone marrow from deer.... ?
What's amazing to me is, how everyone says you really need 3 years on Red oak? They must be in very wet area's or something....
How long does it take to skin and cut up a avg White tail size deer?
Doves? Didn't know anyone ate "doves"?
LOL!! :rofl: :lol: Actually, I needed that for myself to understand. :cheers:
It's $2.69 here, you guys have it lucky!
I checked off the "Less than Prior Years", but we really need a third and fourth choice. First, I checked that because I expect a much warmer...
hmmmm....interesting! That's pretty amazing since the humidity today (and lately) was 90% (down to 81% now). AND, it was a very live green tree...
Grizz, how far are you from Debuque? (sp?)
ok, time for an update! I can't believe it has been 6 months, WOW!! Time sure is flying by, scary. Enjoy each day guys, cause they are...
You must be referring to the way they are leaning on their tools.. That can be dangerous! Good thing the guy at the top has his cant hook, he...
I liked the orange print better, please repost!! :D .
LOL! Never thought of that, your prolly right!
It holds exactly 1/2 a cord per calculations via inside dimensions stacked just above the top... so you can figure out the weight based on the...