My wife bought me a Masterbuilt digital smoker for Christmas, and I love it. Insulated, digital readout, meat probe and it also has a remote that...
Sure looks like black locust to me.....
We do some bucket work, but I enjoy climbing. We do this on the side, I'm actually an electrician. I do this stuff for stress relief, because I...
Yep, it takes a crazy dude to make a climber! Pics of blacksmith a few weeks back.... [ATTACH] [ATTACH] And one of me a month ago....... [ATTACH]
Good work, buddy! How have you been feeling?
Are yinz two going to Dennis's GTG?
mrfancyplants, welcome to the club! Thin cut "wafers" of wood are referred to as cookies to us woodcutting crazies. And a "cat" stove is a stove...
Thanks guys! It's been reliably heating our house since we built it! It's part of the family!!
savemoney, my heart goes out to you and you family for your loss. Prayers to you all, brother
Thanks for the birthday wishes, peeps! blacksmith and I celebrated St. Patties Day by sharing the "green".......a huge white pine to be exact!...
Definitely pin oak. It's worth the wait!
Guys, I'm overwhelmed by this post! I know I've said it a thousand times and I'll say it thousands more, but I love all of ya! I'm so grateful...
John Lawler what is the date for this year's event?
I'll try to be there if I can, but I may be tied up with my son's Eagle Scout project. Proud of all involved in events like this one!
Does the wood have any fragrant scent to it? Kinda looks a little like sassafras......
So this prize, will it be given randomly to any member? We could do a "5000th member giveaway" post for all who wish to enter? Let it run a...
My friend, when it comes to those things, she's good. Really good......;)
:emb:
That looks like a "chitty chituation".... Sorry I couldn't help myself! I like Adams idea. I had a similar problem years ago before I remodeled...
Well I think if anyone knows I'm a little nutty, it ought to be yinz two!!