blacksmith and i will be out sometime mid/late morning, we have two maples to take down in Altoona, which will result in a trailer full of wood...
Done, thanks for the heads-up Jack Straw!
Welcome to the family, bulldozerjoe!
Well-done brother, nice looking stuff there!
Gonna be a great time, as always! Let's pray for good weather!
Congrats brother, she's beautiful!
Hey if he doesn't, one of the many of us coming east might be able to swing by and get ya!
Well Dan and I are in, as are Joe and Caleb, but I might also have my wife and my FIL talked into coming along also!! I'll know for sure the next...
This, IMO, is without a doubt the best way for someone who heats with wood to practice the firewood lifestyle. The 3 year plan not only makes...
Awesome, was he reasonable?
Looking toward to seeing you too Kevin Chvymn99!
We did delmonicos last Saturday night.....;) [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Looking forward to seeing you at the GTG, brother!:thumbs:
Spring is in the air, so we threw some thighs on the keyhole this evening. Cooked over a bed of oak coals, with some damp plum wood for flavor....
That's Norway maple, and it's great firewood. I've burned tons of it over the years. It's somewhere between red maple and sugar maple in terms...
Nice!
There's tons of sass here, if anyone ever needs any chips, just hit me up.
Re-split a piece or two of the thicker wood in question and get us a pic or two.
Hey, is that a 20" bar/chain combo in your pants or are you just glad to see me??? :eek:
Local butcher uses sassafrass/applewood mix, it's the most incredible bacon I've ever had. They say the oil in sassafrass is carcinogenic, but so...
I wanna make a stainless stand like that for mine.....looks great buddy!