I might be able to come up in a few weeks for a couple days, have a big spruce in Champlain to take down, then I'll probably come over yiurneay...
I'm in for the night, I'll have to take the bar off the saw and get some pics when I get a chance. I welded the factory Stihl oiler holes shut...
These echos come standard in 3/8" - .043, and the carver bar may or may not help a little with kickback, but the 1/4 chain is known for slightly...
On the 1/4 pitch chain, the cutters are closer to each other in series than on the 3/8 pitch....therefore, the saw has less "chatter" in the cut,...
I opted to do a CAT "bypass" instead of opening the muffler all the way, just to make it a quick and easy job.....made an angled chute deflector...
My modded CS2511-T is my new favorite climbing saw! Seriously, it's not the most powerful saw, but with the muff mod, the modded 14" 1/4-.043...
So sorry to hear of this loss, Dave. Prayers going out to him and his family and friends. Way too young, horrible circumstances but the Lord...
Fantastic pics, everyone! Looks like fantastic weather too, every looks t have had a great time! I really wanted to come but it just wasn't in...
That's very gracious of you my friend, and I will certainly see if it's in the cards!! Send me some pics of those trees in question..... I just...
Good to see you again, Zap. Will be nice to see your woodcutting adventures again. I'll be up your way sometime soon, we will be taking a big...
Looks like it is doing the job quite well for!
I bought a 10hp tecumseh super tomahawk last fall for 200 bucks, made several sets of tool steel blades for it, it's great for making my smoker chips!
Excellent work, mark.nowak ! I love seeing old things repurposed! I think you did a splendid job.
Amen to that buddy.
We're finally enjoying some decent weather here in the mountains of central PA, I hope everyone else is doing the same.... We cooked around...
I recently bought one of their 200T complete overhaul kits, going to order some Caber rings and OEM circlips for the piston pin and slap it...
Lmao..... Well if I had some extra coin laying around, I'd buy that sucker...
One thing I did notice is the bucking spikes are on upside down.....lol....
It no big surprise to me that this went that quickly! Hard-to-find saw in that condition, great price too.
That's a dandy, unclefess! Hows come you're selling it?