Neither and both:whistle:. All my recent echo saws have said made in Japan by the Yamabiko Corp. As I understand it the company was formed when...
Dennis I agree, and I wish we could put this one to rest already. Tulip trees are part of the magnolia family folks not the poplar...
Ed, As long as they aren't too tangled, I'd probably try and take it apart one leader at a time. If they are really tangled I'd throw a couple...
Also super confusing when fellas list Cottonwood as separate from poplar. It's actually part of the black poplar family. Food for thought if we...
On the lower end of the budget spectrum the echo 355t and 2511t are great units. I have no personal experience with the Tanaka saws, but I've...
Doooo iettttt!:thumbs:
Revival of the American Chestnut - American Forests Not many of us are old enough to remember a time when this excellent hardwood dominated the...
You got some reading to catch up on:thumbs: Getting a new truck, compare RAM EcoDiesel vs F150 Platnum?? Your welcome:whistle:
Man forgot about this. If I can make it work I'll be there for sure! Thanks for the invite Kevin.
When we moved in to our house, I took one look at the cheesy heatilator "fireplace" and made upgrading it our first home improvement project....
It's my understanding that most of the stuff crosses over. There may be some small odds and ends you'd have to source, but the whole point of...
Curious why you wouldn't stick with the legendary Toyota D-4D that is offered stock in that truck everywhere but here? The 1kd turbo diesel was...
You know it brother :binoculars:
Here you go bud. Figured I'd just start a new thread on it: Echo CS-2511
Since my buddy J. Dirt requested some info on this little saw I figured I'd post up a new thread rather than clutter up the echo 355 thread with...
I'll have to see if I can get ya some close up pics when I get home tonight. [ATTACH]
Nice score Joe! I like the 355 but don't get to use it much with the stihl 201 and echo 2511. That little 2511 is a ripper!
When a tree barber chairs like that it can be pretty scary and dangerous. The bore cut method I referenced in the video above will pretty much...
Jepson is a well respected arborist and his books are great. But I highly recommend a book that Jeff and most of us "modern" arborists learned...
I think the BC faller videos are generally well done. Dennis has hit the the nail on the head though there isn't a one size fits all method for...