Just don't call me late for dinner or payday
Throw back to my line clearing days. The crew used to call me el Carpintero enojado the angry woodpecker
The one and only! Now you know the rest of the story.
You guys mean to tell me 1÷3 doesn't equal...................... squirrel!
Sssshhhh! I'm cypherin' here! Don't distract me with your devil logic...:rofl: :lol:
1 ÷ 3= 25% yup checks out. Gooder math:rofl: :lol:
Yep and also the orange shirt.
Looks like Acer saccharum (hard maple) to me. Second guess would be black maple.
Yup love my sbi/drolet Austral. It's not fancy but I actually dig the minimalist vibe it has going. Plus it's been rock solid through 5 burn seasons.
Termites don't leave dust like that because they consume the sap and wood fiber. Ant and beetles do though because they consume the sap and spit...
Ultimately I think the pros of running 3/8th on it will outweigh the cons for ya.
Gooder suggestions so far. You want something with at least 1000 denier fabric. The higher the denier (a measurement of fabric mass) the more...
That's why I haven't let you touch it wreck it Ralph.:salute:
Definitely! Cuts went from 7-8 seconds before to around 5-6 in that same piece of boxelder. The two cuts at the end I couldn't stall it but before...
Just wanted to give a long term use update on this saw. After doing several jobs with this saw it became very apparent that the cat muffler and...
Judging by this lot it's going to stink regardless. :whistle:
But stopping inside the tent tho right?:binoculars:
Good on ya for owning your mistake! Fortunately no one was hurt. Your lucky that sucker didn't kick back and kill you! We've all made mistakes...
Welp looks like I'm in too. Should be there sometime Friday.:saw:
Looks pretty handy to me. Could put a thumb on it and use it to grab brush or logs. Way cheaper than a graple bucket. I could put that stump...