Gooder to see ya back in the saddle Joe!
Sure looks like it too me
Outstanding! Love it! Thanks brother I liked yours too.
Awesome Rodger! Here's another angle: [ATTACH] Maybe Midwinter will post a pic when she gets the sign hung up in her home.
I cant remember if the 355 has a 14 or a 16 on it. I run the same stuff on my 201 with a 16" bar. It feels like low rent stihl chain to me. I like it.
For full chis on that saw your best bet is the 10 loop deal from bailey's. The woodland pro is a rebranded carlton chain. I like it. WoodlandPRO...
I think that's about what we paid out the door, but looks like they came down in price on feebay.
Meanwhile somewhere in Michigan ... [ATTACH]
I think this might be what you're looking for: https://www.scouting.org/health-and-safety/safety-moments/chain-saws/
Looking gooder Adam! I forget the details on the boiler? What did you anchor the carport with?
We burned a lot of standing dead elm when I was a kid too. All DED killed. It split pretty easy dead. I remember getting some that was more on the...
Love me some dolmar. Never had any trouble with my 7910. Shouldn't be too hard to track down what's going on with yours though.
You walked right into that one Eric! With your mouth open and everything...:rofl: :lol:
U like that sissy skim chit or what?
I will be bringing cornflakes. Anything else I can bring walt ?
It's a runner no doubt. I didn't know Kevin stuffed extra sausage into it.
Roger my friend and I used these Appliance moving straps to move my drolet Austral (500#s). He's in his 50s and of average size. All total the...
Yeah while the Ferd Fucus can technically fit 13 cheerleaders I really didn't have room for the 7910. Although maybe a stock grudge match against...
Yep I have a stock 7910. Didn't bring it though.
Wish it was mine! Cole's got all the cool saws.