Go to Post #22 of this thread..... bogydave made a pretty good measuring device for his saw......
I would agree that the locally available pellets at dealers can (at present) indeed be the least expensive. People who only buy a few bags at a...
Took this pic in 1995... It was my photographic interpretation of summer work at Dinosaur National Monument... Taken near the employee housing...
Huh?:whistle: http://www.bedfordnow.com/news/2015/jan/06/two-pickup-trucks-stuck-ice-lake/ [ATTACH] Welcome to FHC RedFin!!!!
You'd know 'em if you saw 'em.. [ATTACH]
Now we're talkin'!!! Where's that cold beer?:drunk: [ATTACH]
Here's a pic that shows the profile. While Superior is much deeper, it's further north, so gets better ice than Lake Michigan.. [ATTACH]
Okay fellow firewood hoarders, and especially you will711 . It's time for a little English Grammar Lesson with an education on the importance of...
Some pics of the above.....
If I had to go 80 miles round trip, I wouldn't pay anything.... If it was right around the corner and it was cut to length, I'd pay maybe...
I use these. http://www.harborfreight.com/9-ft-6-inch-x-11-ft-4-inch-reflective-heavy-duty-silver-tarpaulin-30874.html Fold them in half and...
Fair enough... Too bad you couldn't locate the boiler inside the greenhouse so the heat from generation isn't lost to the outside.
Maybe I'm missing something but there is a lot of talk about slowing down pumps and blowers to ensure that the water gets to a higher...
While this thread is derailed....:whistle: [MEDIA]
Something like this might work though.. 2003 with 105k miles on it in Virginia..
If you log onto the USAA website (which you should be able to do for credit card payments) just go to "Our Products" and select the item in the...
What are you looking for? USAA has a car buying service for used cars from preferred dealers.. I can at least get you a couple of leads as well...
Have you tried searching cars and trucks by owner? Dealers aren't supposed to post in there.....
I guess I have more of an issue with it cycling on and off as the stove cools down. It's annoying to listen to it for 30 minutes or so if I...
Congrats on the new stove!!!... You made a fine choice.... Just a few notes. 1. If after 6 months or so it seems like the door isn't closing...