I wonder if they incorporated some sort of "Lambda" controller like some wood boilers use if it would prevent cat stalls while maintaining the...
I wonder if creosote formation is truly a concern if one is burning dry wood in a modern stove (with secondary burn tubes or a cat). Creosote...
Welcome to the forums Kyle!!! I use pieces like that to hold my tarp down on the wood stacks. A year on top of the tarp, a year in the pile and...
Great video Stinny. I went to one horse logging job when I was in school... Was so different from the mechanical jobs.. Too bad it's going away...
There are probably still enough people up here who have friends or family who's livelihood was tied to the forest products industry... But...
Either way.... -32° or -40° [MEDIA]
Uhhhh not exactly.... but -40*C= -40*F Just keepin' ya honest...:salute: [ATTACH]
Welcome fezdawg12 !!!!
And stay off the beach. I've heard that the salties would be happy to have you over for dinner!!.o_O [ATTACH]
Whenever a so called "environmentalist" talks about the ills of logging and how bad it is, I ask them how they manage without using TP to wipe...
Waving goodbye to a piece of Americana — the lumberjack In forested parts of the country, the lumberjack is an endangered species. As markets for...
73 million views and counting..... If you hadn't seen it yourself, it's likely you know someone who has.. Agree on the results...
Ran across this a couple of days ago... [MEDIA]
I don't think you've exceeded any temp limits but your stove may still not be burning like you want it to. This year, our third with the Buck 81...
Here you go Clem.. Little light reading for you. Not sure if I can post the whole article here so I'll just put up the link. The K.F. Stone...
Looked like they insulated it from the top by pouring in a "soupy concoction". I'm assuming that would go all the way down to the top plate....
I'm not a big fan of it.. Bought it at Lowes several years ago when I needed it for a quick job. I probably need to learn how to tune it...
Then your statement was correct.. I learned something new today.. Thanks.
That would be a correct statement if the mean IQ was the same as the median IQ... Most likely, those numbers are not equal...
Looks pretty close to my concoction. [ATTACH]