Welcome to FHC!!!.. I think heating your pool with the HOSS is a fantastic idea.. Doesn't mean that you have to keep it warm on the coldest...
I don't think that would work. Difference between an automobile tank and a fuel oil tank is that an automobile tank has constant circulation as...
The other thing to consider is condensation in your tank. An empty tank in a cool basement can condense the water from the outside air vent. Not...
Depends on what kind of relationship one maintains with the ISO. There are power plants that fire up specifically to meet the demand of the grid....
Do you have excess capacity available? Are you able to sell excess power back into the grid? I would imagine that on the coldest (like Feb 15th)...
I don't know how much energy that goes into pellet production comes from wood waste vs nat gas vs oil vs electricity, but in the NorthEast, many...
Looks like the current prices are squeezing out the middle man or at least this one. I have seen a recent logging job that supports the assertion...
Another way to approach this is to insulate the walls of the basement (assuming its not already done). In doing so, you'd minimize your heat loss...
Nope. Sarcasm went right over my head. Sounded like you felt guilty for burning more oil and less wood. My mistake...
I don't think it requires a disclaimer whatsoever. I think this thread highlights two things.. 1. The economics of burning wood/pellets vs ones...
its on the list. Id return it and tell em to send it back to China.. When it comes to safety, dollar-store deals might not be a bargain after...
That seems like a lot of work to only get the softwood out of the deal. I helped a neighbor out a year and a half ago (he was cutting too) and I...
WELCOME OLD IRON!!!! Sorry. Didn't mean to shout. Should have removed my hearing protection before I responded. No idea about your request but...
5 easy payments of $49.95 plus S&H?
I have a 25 ton Cub Cadet with the honda motor.. it's not the commercial motor but in the two years I've had it, it's been reliable so far. It...
The longer oil prices stay low, the more likely it is that we will be burning foreign oil as new wells in the US are not started or producers stop...
Free firewood [ATTACH]
[MEDIA]
初めまして
Courtesy of rottiman Not sure what happened to the original thread but the link had an extra letter so it didn't work.....