As pointed out by Backwoods Savage part of the reason that we get 3 years ahead is because we don't always know that our current situation will...
[ATTACH]
These are .35" thick. WishIHadThat.com [MEDIA]
[MEDIA]
And in that same line of thinking, take the smaller stuff first... More people will balk at the big stuff due to lack of equipment to properly...
If you're going to do a combination system, make sure you account for the extra BTU's for heating water.. I think with some systems you can put...
There should be a plate on your current boiler that says what the BTU input and output are. Assuming the heating requirement hasn't increased...
You might be able to find a used or NIB system to save some money. New-in-Box...unopened...Combination Boiler/Tankless Hot Water [ATTACH] How...
The suspense is KILLING me!!!!!! Gonna be hitting the refresh button every 10 seconds now. Not only do I want to see lodgepole pine go from...
They do it every year... Operation Thank You. It's 25% off of everything.. This year it's Nov 10-16.. See the website for details. Operation:...
Not to change the subject but I'm late to this thread so I thought I'd reply. That tree could be dangerous or it could grow another hundred...
The longer its been standing, the more dangerous it is.. I wouldn't think that a hollow tree would be your biggest concern in a mid sized 10-18"...
I think it's also worth mentioning that one should not stop with the results from the calculator to determine which fuel to use.. Everyone's...
I think it takes into account appliance efficiency.. For oil, $18.57 will get you 1.2MBTU of oil, but 1.0MBTU of heat. YMMV.
Some people run their forced air circulator without the furnace on. I would guess it works better if you have a wood stove in the basement but it...
Might find an idea for a wood rack in this video.. Don't know the capacity of the skid steer in the video but it can be done. [MEDIA]
Good to be here.. I've been lurking.. Throw in a comment or two when warranted.. An ultrasonic parts cleaner is on my list of things to get......
Let us know which one you get and when you can start cleaning parts for us...;)
dogwood I'm also running a buck 81.. 4th year this year.. last year the blower started making noise.. i bought a new blower to put in and...
Some of my favorite wood to burn is pine that was standing dead for a number of years.. It seems that the sap all works its way back to the trunk...