I do the same stuff in January that I do the other 11 months of the year - work in the woods 2-3 days when weather and schedule allows it.If...
NEVER get tired of seeing big stacks like that.Its like money in the bank.
Just under 8 inches snow ending Sunday morning here,may see another inch late tonight with that new system moving in.Supposed to be 17 today & 30...
A few more........ Someone else likes the stacks of White/Red Oak too...Taller than the Mulberry/Honey Locust which was here for up to 3...
Had my vintage Super Pro 125C since April,not really given it a much of a test since restoration was completed in June.Found out Sunday that even...
-10 air temperature,-26 windchill outside.Will probably drop a couple more degrees by sunrise. Coldest morning in almost 4 years.Just restarted...
My X27 arrived on 12/09.Just had time to use it on some dead Hickory I dropped the weekend before.On 12/12 I cut down a large ugly long dead...
Year round,when I get time to cut - 2 or 3 days per month.
I bought my froe from Snow & Nealley in Maine in the mid 80's.Less than $40 I believe.You can get really good ones for around $100 or a bit more...
Bought my DeWalt 18v trimsaw,drill/driver,2 batteries,charger & case in late '97.Trim saw was just introduced,less than a month,drill was the...
Worked for small local tree service from age 18-21.Commercial construction full time since 1984.Carpenters Union til 1990,Laborer's Union since...
Union is in the bottom 2 tiers of counties,previous discoveries were in the 4-5 extreme NE ones.Not in Polk or Guthrie counties yet either,but I...
If I find a hot amber in my area I'm telling everybody. I've used that Rutland powder in the past & it works great.
2 times in past month I've even fixed a pot of Cajun gumbo at 530 AM- had a box of zatarain's mix in the cupboard,either chicken or turkey breast...
I tend to have my biggest meal of the day at breakfast then taper off to a lighter dinner.Even in summertime.Cornflakes,Wheaties etc are OK,but...
Yup I usually sleep fairly good most nights,except for the occasional bouts of back pain.Just take it easy for a couple days after ''overdoing...
Heck for $75/cord I'd grab all I could find room for.....Costs me roughly $80/cord when cutting snags/deadfall,doing timber stand improvement...
If you were closer....I'd drop that beast & buck it up for ya...:cool: That monster is just perfect for the 2100CD or the Mac SP125 :D
Cant remember now whether it was a curbside find or was at some unforgotten auction thrown with some other junk for next to nothing, part of the...