Lots of mini-macs were made starting around 1968ish.Slight differences in appearance & features,fairly reliable & easy to work on.Different names...
I don't need one,but have wanted one for quite a while. Hopefully by next summer things will go that way.
About 3 weeks ago.... Lots of BBQ restaraunts will pay good $$$ for a steady supply.Though I imagine local preference & demand will vary whether...
Normally all the Shagbark I burn every year (which isn't much of the total amount) is fine after 12-18 months split/stacked.That's either standing...
WOW it shot up to 11 a couple hours ago,been full sun all morning.Not that bad if the wind would die down.Revised forecast says 19-21 for tomorrow...
That Artic blast came in fast last night.Late afternoon it was 51,by midnight it was 24 & I heard the wind howl all night...:confused: 12 right...
Who's that jackazz & what's he doing with my big Mac? :mad:
48 yesterday,53 (!) today so not burning anything.Most of the snow from last weekend should be gone by late this afternoon. Another Artic blast...
I'll let you know when I get there....:D
No kidding.I wouldn't mind one of those either.... :cool:
Holy.Crap. :eek: In that first pic,bottom center that looks like either a Super 250(87cc early-mid 60's beast) or something similar.I think that...
I got more than that dumped in backyard 2 weeks ago for free.70% White Oak/30% Red Oak.Except for 1 stick of White that was 9" diameter x 6 feet...
I wish it was...but don't really play favorites.Since I cant afford to pay $250 & up for EVERY large old Mac I see in ready to use & good cosmetic...
Used my fav early '70's Super Pro 125C on Sunday,this 30" White Oak was nothing for that beast.:D
I have several bars for the old Mac's from 18" to 30".I haven't sold one yet,:emb: probably wont either unless I need quick cash or running out of...
Since McCulloch Motors Inc. went belly-up in 1999 or so,you have to check online at Ebay & other places for New Old Stock & used parts since no...
Look what Santa Saws left on my front deck late this morning - another future restoration project,barn find from Platteville,WI. McCulloch...
I use combination of slivers from splitting,scraps from the shop & jobsites,corn cobs,twigs from the yard,shavings from ripping with the big saws...
Those tongs are excellent,I bought a pair of each size in April 2012.So wish I had them 20 years ago....but unfortunately I wasn't concerned with...
These are awesome - Main Christmas present from Mom & Dad - Fireplace bellows that are made from Tulip Poplar heartwood,cowhide & solid brass.All...