18 & sunny right now.Morning low yesterday was 12 below with -42 windchill,coldest since Feb 1996 but not a record.Warmed up to -6 by late...
-11 with -38 windchill right now.Should drop a couple more degrees in the next hour or so at sunrise. Coldest since early Feb 1996.
I've used apple cider vinegar & raspberry wine vinegar & they are good in various sauces,so red wine should be good for that too.
That is cool.I like it!! :thumbs:
High yesterday was 27 (warmest in a week) with SSW gusts to 50 at times ....Wind died down overnight & temps went up slightly.The high today was...
Obviously it depends on outside temp,any wind,what type of wood etc.But here lately I've been burning 2 big 50lb plastic birdseed or cat litter...
Damm eco-fascists in DC strike again.
Mid January 2006 early one morning I crushed my left middle finger working at a 9 story parking ramp when a stack of heavy scaffold shoring...
The only problem I have with Hickory is splitting the occasional old gnarly one....:cool::axe: Nothing that 5lb Helko twisted wedge & 20lb sledge...
They are excellent.Bought one of each size in April 2012,sure wish I had them years ago.
That's why I like my 25 & 30 yr old 288XPW & 2100CD......That 7th mount is a great stabilizer for longer bars,also helps with the anti-vibes too...
Yup that sounds familiar....Even with an old chain you don't mind trashing its a PITA.
:rofl: :lol:
Keeps me in shape when regular construction job gets slow.Better than any gym membership,been cutting for 33 years,since I was 17.Havent set foot...
Didn't we have a thread early on where we all posted pics of our saws and/or shops? Looked all over but cant seem to find it.:confused: Unless it...
Small straight grained logs like that often split out into square/rectangular blocks for turning/carving/small boxes/table & chair legs etc quite...
Christmas Eve afternoon 1983 on county road N72 in Guthrie County,Iowa.Bright sun,NNW gusts 60+ air temp minus 25,windchill 95 below...
Yes it does.
If I remember right the recipe only called for 1 cup dark ale or stout,or not quite 1/3rd of that bottle.Remainder was beef broth.Still plenty rich.
Definitely a cold weather dish.Made this traditional Belgian/Flemish classic for the first time several years ago,in June no less.Was great but...