Oh there's a football game today? I had no idea.I'm probably in a very small minority of people who couldn't care less about the Super Bowl.Or...
Not much different for me really. Still burning of course,waiting to get in the woods for another day or two of cutting when weather/work schedule...
Since I don't want or need another one of these................:rofl: :lol: I'm still waiting/watching for a decent 895 or similar gear drive...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-25987743 Stick me in the ground in a Black Walnut,Black Cherry & White Oak casket I built meself.Lay...
Parents have quite a few Hophornbeam/Ironwood on their 10 acres.Understory tree,very rare to see them over 8"-10" diameter/40'tall. Most I see...
White/Bur Oak (All around me but rarely cut any that isn't dead,only about 20% of my yearly cutting total) Honey Locust (When I can get it)...
"Do you sell wood?","Why are you still cutting in the January cold/August heat?" "You know,that will rot before you burn it all...." Why do you...
26" White Pine Feb 2013 thanks to local tree service contact.... Almost 3 p/u loads dumped in backyard.Biggest & best rounds was milled into...
Plus sharp tools are MUCH safer no matter what they are.....I touch up the chain 2-3 strokes with the file (depending on what I'm cutting and/or...
:rofl: :lol:
Those here who were at ''the other site'' about 2 yrs back might remember the story of how I reacted when discovering the lowlife "neighbor" to my...
Great stuff.Neighbor cut down his mostly dead 25yr old Pear tree last September.Guess who ended up with 3 wheelbarrows of wood for the smoker?...
Last February when ripping some of that big White Pine from local tree service the rakers were lowered a bit more than I usually do.Don't...
Great stuff. I see a few possible turning squares,table legs and/or candlesticks too....:cool: Havent done it for a while now,but I used to...
Owned a Echo 280e top handle since Dec 1981.Christmas/early HS grad present from the parental units. Wee tough beast,just under 8 pounds.Dont use...
Last one I seen similar (20"+ White Pine with 3 centers & full of big knots) I just squared off both ends & use it for another chopping/sawing...
$99? That's insane! My insulated Carhartt bibs were less than that 20 yrs ago....Prefer wearing an extra outer layer or two on bitter cold days...
:rofl: :lol: way too cold to go commando this time of year anyway..........
Another thing would build a 40 x 60 heated shop on their acreage,remove that 1 1/2 car garage,buy a decent 40-50HP skidsteer loader with rubber...
First thing after I was woke up would be to pay off what debts my parents have on that little property.Then find out exactly who owns the 10 acres...