I got tons of the stuff....I keep some smaller (1" to 2" branches,slivers from splitting,other scraps) pieces for cooking,all the big stuff helps...
couple pieces from 15" Hickory snag about 1 month ago....Not real big but was pretty gnarly.X27 bounced a few times,then I got serious :D
First time I heard of him was a couple scenes in a early '80's Cheech & Chong movie...."Nice Dreams" I think it was...:rofl: :lol:
Not a saw (waiting for income tax refunds to arrive in a couple weeks before I can comfortably look for another..) but these arrived today :cool:...
Think that's what happened to me 2 weeks ago....over did it a little one day & its slowly healing now.Left elbow,that's always been my weak side...
Because most of the older saw's starters (even the medium sized ones) would really kick & jerk back in with tremendous force when you shut them...
Parents have this old 6 foot Ash toboggan in the garage at their acreage.It was far from new when my 4 older siblings & I first went sledding...
Sounds like heaven to me.
A problem you say? Not in my book.Its others who don't "get" us that are the ones with a problem. Welcome aboard.
Some examples of how these look/sound in operation..... :thumbs: :D [media] [media] [media] [media] [media]...
Oh WOW!!!:thumbs::cool: That looks built from scratch,just beautiful.
Whatever works,like I said. :axe: :cool:
Started splitting manually at 17,that was over 33 years ago.In that time have seen & used pretty much everything out there.Some things work...
Holy.Crap.:eek:
I use 3/8 pitch .050 gauge chain on every bar under 36".The 36" & 42" are also 3/8 but .063 gauge. The Mac 125 is .404 pitch .063 gauge.Even have...
Brother sent me the link via nbcnews on facebook a few days ago.Asked me what I thought of it.Told him "I thought it was no more than a yuppie...
One of the last great American muscle saws,made from 1971-77 legendary old-growth beast - 7.5 cubic inch,123cc,between 10 & 12 HP when stock.Used...
A couple places locally have 40:1 mix in little bottles.I normally mix 2 gallons at a time. 2.6oz per gallon of gas = 50:1. 40:1 is 3.2oz per gallon.
I run 40:1 in all my saws,whether the vintage Macs or the newer saws.Some of the factory manuals & sales brochures/catalogues I have that are from...
Just rearranged things a bit - 3 partial stacks into 2 big ones.Have burned so far as much as all last year from mid November 2012 to early April...