:( RIP brother...........Had a few convos with him also,here & at the ''other site'' Great sense of humor,incredible knowledge of the...
And a couple more.......:cool:
I underestimated the volume. :emb: There was a bit more than the previous load of White/Red Oak in December.Rounds were smaller - none over 24"...
:rofl: :lol: No one splits but me.Dad used to like to swing that ol' Monster Maul occasionally but that was 20 yrs ago easily.He did like the way...
Seen ad on CL this morning,gave him a call.Dumped in backyard driveway about 530PM tonight. Not near as big as the White & Red Oak he delivered...
One of the last true ''farm/ranch'' Poulan's with magnesium case,chrome plated cylinder bore,dual thin piston rings.Little brother to my Super...
Same here.Though sometimes I wear these in the house on cold nights instead.
Love love LOVE my 288XPW. Very close in torque to my 2100CD,higher RPM's too. Its the one I reach for half the time.
CAD? I plead the 5th.............. :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Just grabbed this 80cc powerhouse - 1-50 Mac made from May 1959 to May 1960.Decent shape,needs some tinkering but is complete.Most all original...
They sold Monday morning.Wasn't me either:D.I don't want/need another of a model I have already.But am interested in a model I don't have,either...
Honey Locust 3.5 x 13" July 1998. Roughed out when green,walls around 1/2" thick, end grain sealed with yellow glue,buried in a pile of dry...
Partner of Sweden was ahead of their time.To my knowledge the only saw McCulloch had that was made by someone else was the ProMac 1000 from 1976...
Dammmm....... I thought mine was beat to death.:axe: o_O :rofl: :lol:
:confused: *sigh* Thing is I have one that I got last April - a little tinkering,very good used full wrap handlebar,NOS recoil starter...
Here's THREE more for parts or repair......o_O :thumbs: For $800 with FREE shipping (that's $100 to my area easily for those 23lb beasts),these...
I'll refrain from posting that pic of me in a speedo standing next to a snowbank outside then.Glad I seen this reminder. :zip:
that is cool beyond words!!!!!!!!!!
This is mine.Original late '70's patent.Never had the foam or rubber on handle.Present from parental units when I was 17. Wanted a new Corvette or...
Not in the US to my knowledge.But a couple German & I think maybe a Swedish company still makes traditional forestry saws. Those aren't bad,but...