33 outside now,36 for the high today.76 in here still even after letting fire go out a few hours ago.That brick wall surround holds the heat in...
They deleted the ad sometime Thursday morning,maybe someone picked up the stuff.Looked like a wheelbarrow or two possibly.
Yup. My 125 with full fuel/oil tanks & 30" vintage .404 roller nose bar/square chisel skip chain is around 31 pounds.It don't get used much,but...
Not very much any more.Used to a lot when I was younger though.Still have to climb ladders/scaffolding/concrete wall & column forms as part of my...
I'm starving.........:drool:
http://desmoines.craigslist.org/zip/4340755575.html "I am tired of burning it & just want it out of the garage now..." What he really means is...
Finished it today,not quite 3 1/2 large pickup loads total.Few more blocks yesterday too,best one is 3.5 x 18 wide x 15 long.Gonna keep that...
Another future project arrived today - McCulloch 1-50 with original 20" hard nose bar,80cc powerhouse sold from May 1959 to May 1960.:cool: Barn...
Wasn't sure where to put this thread,Mods move it if it needs to be... Splurged a little since both tax refunds arrived last week.... Not cheap...
Nice looking Sycamore......good luck splitting that lol Even with hydraulics it can be a challenge. If it was me I'd just put the biggest saw you...
Yup. Real tight curl/cross grain on most of the bigger rounds.One reason even the knot free rounds were kinda stubborn splitting. That face is...
Almost 10% snow raked up in there.....I wasn't about to sift through it :rofl: :lol: They dry in a few weeks since I'm always cutting something it...
Getting closer....barely 20% left to finish up. Amazing how much you can get done in just 2-3 hours per day.That fence in back is 6 feet tall,its...
Yup that's Bur Oak.Recognize that uber-thick bark from a mile away.Other Oak bark like Red,White or Black etc. will burn pretty easily after it...
No decomp? o_O Sounds like an arm breaker,just like my old Poulan Pro 475/rebadged Partner 7700/Jred 2077 was.
Even with another couple inches of snow falling it was a nice day,though a bit chilly.Couldnt keep me inside for long today after all... :DAlmost...
Earlier Thursday evening I took three junk 7 foot Doug Fir 2 x 10's with old paint,nail holes/chips/gouges leaning up behind the shed out back...
LOL not so much recently,but it has seen a fair bit of use over the years.....I can barely keep up with the regular cutting/splitting...
Recommended 75cc (that's the minimum) powerhead for Alaskan mill.My first saw was 77cc Poulan Pro 475 in 1994 (rebadged Partner 7700,same as...
Sunny & 22 degrees.Was 45 & sunny yesterday afternoon.First time this month it was above freezing,only 3 days last month were above 32.Another...