They're a PITA to work on if & when they needed taken apart,though when you have one that runs good,it'll serve you well. 40:1 is fine.I use that...
After 11 months of searching & waiting,the final missing piece to the puzzle is found....Excellent quality reproduction air filter cover...
WOW that pink Boxelder is stunning.Only seen a few small-medium sized pieces here locally over the years...Are a few scattered old large trees in...
lol that's so tiny
SP125,1-50 & 10-10 Automatic!!!! :cool: :thumbs:
I'll make it short & sweet,then I wont say another word about this subject. They can kiss my azz. I will NOT submit to Fascism.
I'm partial to the older Poulan's made no later than 1995-97 ish....Either the lime green with black or the more recent yellow-orange with black...
I have the 1 big blacksmith post vise at right of bench (3 big bolts/nuts/washers to anchor it to top,plus the post fits into a 1" hole bored into...
I like a few.....
Only get tossed in recycling bin if they're too worn down,missing a few teeth or otherwise trashed.Keep a couple old beaters around for any...
:rofl: :lol: True.
But what if you're single? :rofl: :lol: Does semi-broke count too?
Unfortunately not on that one.
Ruh Roh Raggy............Must resist....:eek:
Havent counted exactly but guessing close to 40 counting what's on the saws,ones hanging on the wall & new in box ones.
:popcorn: http://acresinternet.com/cscc.nsf/ed1d619968136da688256af40002b8f7/dbc4693d4b945f7488256c2f001adc9e?OpenDocument
I go through about a gallon per week 1 pint or a bit less every morning,dont drink coffee much except on coldest mornings or when going to a job...
Very nice.My house was built in 1916 & has similar hinges,plus the old iron mortice locksets.
You lose 4"-5" bar length when mill is attached. For 32" bar I'd say 30" mill.You can still mill 25"- 26" logs,which is plenty for a 76cc saw in...
Bars/ extra chains from 42" on down to 16" on south wall of shed hanging separately.Plus a few nearly worn out ones that are kept for any dirty...