:rofl: :lol: You're welcome.
5 seconds before closing I started to bid,it then shot over my max.My record of sniping since 2001 is over 90% total wins. I wont say how many...
Spikes? Did someone mention spikes? :cool:
Another future project on the way....Should see it next weekend or soon afterwards. At least I have a spot on the shelf for it now.:cool:...
Leinies is awesome.In the 20 or so years its been sold here I cant think of 1 of their varieties that I didn't try & not like.Some I really liked...
Maybe where you are.......:rofl: :lol:
Don't make it run any better,but now its finally complete. :cool:
Here's another one from that Seller in Redding CA.They still have a few parts left - fuel tanks,starter housings,air filter covers & other...
Yes it does.....Not just saws either but vintage owners manuals/illustrated parts lists,magazine ads,catalogues/company promotional...
-7 this morning,set a new record for March in my area.I do think this winter here has been the coldest since the early or late '70's.19 right...
Dad bought his new in spring 1981,I wasn't quite 18.All kinds of torque for a 56cc saw.Would pull that 20" chain in White Oak all day...
Havent done this in years,thought I'd try it again. Big bowl of clean fresh snow (Another 4 inches overnight,its 1 below zero with sunshine right...
http://acresinternet.com/cscc.nsf/ed1d619968136da688256af40002b8f7/c053b33ada07b90388256c2e0077d5e6?OpenDocument
Send it to ME! :axe: :p Not much pine around here except for the few older large ones planted for shading the yard & shelterbelts on rural...
About the same density as White Pine or Butternut,sometimes a little more. Once in a while you see it for sale as carving blocks.Huge old one...
Catalpa is a LOT easier to work than White Oak,Osage or Black Locust too.Excellent decay resistance.
Always wanted a Jred 2094 or 2095.Werent sold very long,seem to be scarce now.My old Poulan Pro 475 from the early 90's was a rebadged...
Here's mine.
43 here yesterday afternoon with decent sunshine.By 9PM it was down to 19 with about 1/2" of new snow & very strong NW gusts.At sunrise it was 9...
Brother gave me his early '90's (last version of that 2.0 cubic inch/32cc top handle saw) last March.Had been sitting in his garage for over 10...