Your bearings were bad, which in turn took out the seals. She’s like brand new now:yes:
I haven’t looked at that chart since you had the guessing game on ope. But I remembered yours coming out to 65-70lb/cuft
Cole and I cut some sugar maple at walt ’s a couple years ago that we figured were 850lbs per 18” block. It’s amazingly difficult to keep the...
That middle just looks heavy or wet. So I went with 65 :)
480lbs
That, and they haven’t been available in the US for quite awhile from Stihl
For the Echo luvrs Stock [MEDIA] Ported. Same bar and chain [MEDIA]
I’d run 32:1 in a 390 personally. The crank and bearings aren’t weak, but they’re the weakest link on the saw. The quality of the oil used and...
No no no. Most of mine are ugly and 15-20 years old. Only have a couple newer ones
Not abandoning, just meeting the “wants” of big saw users. Most loggers and guys who mill want to have the ability to tune the saw themselves
On a stock 500, I would probably run an 8 with a 24 inch bar. Ported it runs it pretty well with a 32. That is a 28 in the video
The cutters get hardened when someone hogs too much too quickly with a grinder. It usually goes away after a couple proper sharpenings
amateur cutter ’s favorite bar and chain^
Can also pick up an 8 tooth sprocket to simulate a heavier load and bring the rpm down some. The 500 really shines with an 8 tooth. [MEDIA]
Meh. I’m more of a tip-up kinda guy. Throw some bait on and walk away. If they want it, they want it. But it’s definitely a good buy on a great...
Yes sir. That’s exactly it. It needs initial pressure to start. After that, the generator in the fly wheel provides power
$450 plus shipping
Still got it....price is right. Between 5-10 tanks of usage. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Purge bubbles are there to fill the fuel line all the way up to the carburetor so that the saw will usually start within two or three pulls. The...
It might be a version 1 versus the version 2 kinda thing. I doubt most dealers know there’s a difference