Yep. That’s my yt channel
Biggest difference in oil from 30 years ago vs today is the detergents. Using more of a good oil actually keeps carbon washed away. The saws that...
Technology has changed on the newer models in the last 10 years. But machining and plating technology was the same in the 70’s.
I’m more like Oscar. Me and my garbage can
https://www.walmart.com/ip/New-Stens-Chain-Grinder-700-010-Super-Jolly-w-hydraulic-clamp/166588818
It’s not seizure that the issue, I t’s the bearings. But most folks don’t put enough hours on a saw to wear them out regardless
10x42 Vortex
Transmission and transfer case were the weak spots in the two that I had
Probably
Fightin’ words :D
I fill a 6 gallon can from the e free pump. My oil jugs all have a site window on the side. I dump 4oz of oil (using the window) into a gallon...
Lol. Oops
That piece right there will be more fun than a barrel of monkeys, just so you know [ATTACH]
Voodoo. Let it sit for about 10 years. Or burn it whole
You need to actually lift the file up into the tooth as you file, rather than push straight back. If you think about it, the added steel of your...
:rofl: :lol:
:tears:
Same 044 you got from me? She looks nice
Armbru84 and SOS Ridgerider might know a little about the coil and fw on them
Yes to both. But the cutters are sharpened before the chain is put together. Some are sharpened with a fresh wheel, and at some time that wheel...