Air leak or most likely the diaphragms in the carb are stiff and not pumping enough fuel
[MEDIA]
White ash
Don’t the tires already have tubes in them? I don’t believe slime will work with a tube
Me and FeasyD go way back [ATTACH]
Listen to you.....
I don’t believe the 500 would meet any sort of current EPA restrictions by itself. I think it’s like a carbon credits sort of thing, where they...
The fuel injection in the 500i is meant to be an extremely lightweight system without very many sensors. In order to see a difference in...
Find a tire shop or a farm store/co-op type place that sells tires
You could remove one rim and measure the bolt pattern. 4.5, 5, and 5.5” are common. If you’re not pulling it down the road, I’d get new tubes...
I like the car wash idea too
Boil it in a pot for a couple hours with degreaser or Dawn
Don’t let him fool you. He was trying to fill pushy willows a couple weeks ago
Lol
That’s [Sir Eric] to you
Don’t believe there is such a thing as .325 skip. Might have to make your own by cutting off every 3rd cutter. Not a fan of really big bars on...
Yes
I usually turn the L in until it lopes, and then back out around 1/4 turn.
I’d turn each (L and H) about 1/8 turn out (ccw).
Never owned one myself, but I’ve heard good reviews on the Predator. If I had a wood splitter in need of a motor I wouldn’t hesitate to use one