Wowz! I've never seen a real rat, other than pet stores. That sucker has to be a couple pounds! Any more pics? We have a friend bringing over...
We have run the splitter and saws on some of the hottest days y.t.d. so far just a matter of drinking copiously, with heavy concentrations of...
Morning folks. Good to see everyone up riding, churching, drinking coffee, and checking on radishes. Not sure what we're doing for worship type...
Same thoughts with other projects on the docket. Started one today, maybe get it pretty well knocked out tomorrow....I'm figuring it out as I go,...
There are a lot of Daves in my circle....that line gets some use. But peeps that never saw Newheart, wouldn't find it funny.... Funny you called...
Good morning! Been up a couple hours, studying, forcible entry training today at the VFD. I Love early mornings, perhaps from years of early...
This is my brother, Dave. This is my other brother, Dave. Sca
I cut one last fall, and hit it hard with boiled linseed oil. It was the base of a live maple, 13" round and 2"thick. The oil did not prevent it...
Casper, I was in Biloxi in September after Katrina. I tented with a missions camp, led by Morning Star out of SC. was quite the experience....
We css wood for several years before we even had our own wood stove. Helping others save money was prime motivation. My paycheck was and is good...
Dawg does not. Not much of a fence either, so letting dawg out unsupervised shoots any real chance for stalking. Not much of a prey drive. Sca
Well, lastnight I stuffed 4 flares underneath the pallet and the wood pile. I shoved them laterally in beyond my elbow, and hopefully shoved them...
Yup. Something we just couldnt/didnt do something about till now. Kairos moment. It was about to get ugly (for our standard of ugly). Prowling...
That's a huge chunk of wood. . . . Sca
We have had a God day. Dear wife and I had a spiritual breakthrough this morning....junk that took about 19 in building. Change hasn't...
I like the trap idea. If I have the time to roast the little fellow, im for it. As far as moving it, not sure I'd do that again, given the...
Ok, now for the creative powers to be let loose. I have a wood chuck, maybe a skunk, whom is digging a rather large burrow under my newest wood...
I'll share your joy at making the 3 year plan. It can be quite a do, and as stated, it is easier now, to bring one years worth each year. If you...
As promised. Before work yesterday: [ATTACH] 8 hours later.....[ATTACH] [ATTACH] It is taller than me! Sca
Good to see everyone here. It was a red sunset lastnight. Didn't smell it, but was pretty! Sca