Yup, that was about it. Nuked. I should have taken a pic of all the smoke coming out from the bottom of the stack, all sides. Sca
Except I am less inclined to believe or label people as stupid. And, I am just as susceptible to stupidity as the next guy. But that was...
Interesting idea canning syrup.....water bath (due to sugar content)? That we have always refrigerated or frozen. Sca
As with above, seeing more masks around. Yes lets all be careful, but He has our health, and our time. We had the rule of stupids posted in...
Dave, Sorry for your loss for sure. The depth of grief is typically directly correlated to the depth of love/relationship. All the best in...
Update: Since I "nuked" their little hideout, there has been zero activity there or anywhere else in I our yard. Not sure if there was a death in...
What issues now? Sca
I agree....humbles the soul for sure. They see me out there, running the burn barrel, tossing wood, and they just show up. I might need to...
Laaaate update. Kids helped out a bit today. Got quite a bit done. Hit up drill, and then some solitude time stacking in the dark, by headlamp....
Reading a little about submitting to God. Something I've never done well or fully. That'll be my focus for today.....that process. I have become...
Nice pics all the way through. Looks like a good time was had. Glad you got home safely. Sca
Good morning folks! Brandon, all the best with the needle. Mike, making anything with blueberries, or putting some back for a rainy day?...
Has sabre-toothed crotch crickets? Termites? Sca
I drove rte 20 with those folks climbing the hill toward 49 in the other lane. Thats a longish hill to bike up. I've ridden from home to work...
Heartening to see a good snowy winter being possible. Last few winters lacked in that department. Also hoping for a good long cold...
My werk is generally the same, Not much to show for my day. Anything constructive gets my attention, wood storage builds, helping with physical...
And instead of charging them, at all or after a couple of favors have been done, I just bargain with them for their time: hour for hour help me...
Pretty sure it said 60 days when i posted, now its 48 today. Havent been keeping up. Sca
'Least you'll have cooler temps then! Sca