T.J, Anything to speed the process? Sca
If they were 7 hours in our direction, from you, that would be a 19 hour drive for me. Kinda puts us out of the running... Sca
Due to storm, I was up at 0500. Finished a wood pile that was covered but not finished stacking. Stacked it quick, got it properly covered &...
And I bet the car doesn't move before it is crushed. Sca
[ATTACH]
We cut a tree out of the road in order to visit my folks. Might sneek back and cut it up and make it dissappear. Sorta fortunately not a lot of...
I got the feeling that water, and flushing the system was more critical than other contributing factors, when I had one a couple years ago. In...
My first few stax were rather experimental. The plastic was not heavy enough, I stacked too many sharp edges on the top.layer, and the wood on...
And, I cover the day the wood is stacked. The amount of crap that gets in there is a reason, but why even let the rain in? I'm not sure leaving...
So lumber and roofing are just too spendy...for 23 cord of wood. Ive top covered with plastic sheeting. Mostly the 3 mil. If I double layer it,...
Not again anyway. How ya doin? Sca
Its 0545 and hasn't begun to blow yet. Got up on the roof last night to tar up a potential leak. Was beautiful! Nice warm breeze, fresh air....
I agree with the thoughts that sometimes a machine is the way to go. I enjoy splitting by hand, but when I need to get a lot done, and I have...
Mike, happy birthday!!! Going to spend a few hours this afternoon after work prepping for the heavy weather. Checking wood pile covers, bringing...
We're secretly hoping for a gullywhomper. But either way is fine. Saturday am hoping to finish the latest score after werk and before sunset....
I cannot become a fireman. I will become a firefighter however. Sca
Is it me or is that platform bowing a little in the middle? Looks really good tho!! Lowes has corregated plastic roofing $25 for a 27"×12' piece....
Feeling like thats a good idea. Sca
No low hangin heads here. Made me think of my (many) shortcomings for a moment. Something I don't do particularly often. And an opportunity to...
Because there is an availability of waste, and I have access, and I wondered. Sca