declaring that your doc appointment brings a good report. That your folks appointment w medicaid goes exceptionally well. In Jesus name. Sca
You got a couple good things out of the day then. Even a little wood adds to the stocks. 'Course you can scout the area for more behemoths. The...
Thanks...I think visually its a big improvement. The stack is 2 rows, with uglies and shorts stacked between. I stacked the middle void full,...
This month, I picked up a roll of paracord, and tied my top cover down....from pallet on one side, over the top, down to the pallet on the other...
Almost looks like the Charleston area beaches, looking west. Except im not sure what lighthouse structure that would be. Funny enough, there are...
Morning guys. Be blessed, and be a blessing. Walk with the king Sca
It would. Have driven a few haying/teddering, brush hogging. Something big enough to do do snow removal with a front end loader... Sca
It would be if it werent for the maple tree that is pushing up the concrete in back. But, it does make a great place to run the splitter. It is...
Partly the inability to find them inexpensively, move them around, and that the neighborhood doesn't want to see them. I'm going to stain or...
If you post these pics on tik tock or facebook, youll be accused of hauling and setting up rocket launchers with your lawn tractor. Those white...
Gratitudes for today: Got a rather lengthy research project and oral presentation done yesterday for firefighter 1. Mowed and weedwacked the...
TD, I'm into my 5th gallon for the year. Which seems to be the average. Sca
That is AWESOME. Will be looking for a little of that stuff. I have access to a place that fills 55G drums every few weeks. They would be...
I don't have the ability to do totes here, so I built the 'shorts shed' for shorts, and a shelf for kindling. Just hoping it'll dry in the summer...
What we burned first half of '21, seasoned since mid '19. What we're burning second half of '21 will be from fall of '19. Now we've finally got...
Same. Except we haven't had a september to burn in yet. This will be our first fall with the wood stove. Sca
Hey thats awesome! I made a ton of kindling from a small pine score (plus all the bits and pieces from splitting). We ran out this spring. It is...
Good pics in Providence! My first kayaking experience was there. There used to be a little rental place on the east side. I knew someone who...
Heres to hoping you get as much as you can before they haul it off! In upper ct, it seems most of the damage tree-wise was Gloria-esque. Less of...
Gahhhha! I Dont even want to think too much about that going through a pipe meant for water...geeeez! My memories of the same, that the pain was...