I think setting up will be ambitious. I've always wanted to learn basic masonry though. This is an auxiliary heating unit, so I'm not in as much...
Thats some good stuff....they had some ideas i might employ. Thanks for the links! Sca
Im planning on installing a coal stove this fall. The existing masonry chimney is unlined. I thought I read here that ss liners are not...
So I'm going to take this chimney down to the roof. I will learn about mortar and the like, but need ideas on some kind of staging. Ill need to...
As family or friends know you pick up the occasional scrounge, you'll be the one they call when there trees on the ground after a storm. Will...
From a prophetic perspective: you asked for passages, and I assume you are thinking Scriptures. What verses come to you here, might be shared...
Hey we did that a few years back!! I sorta thought those grapes were best after the first frost tho? Maybe try another batch after frost and see...
I'll bet this: if you have access to a bunch of it for a really good price, you'll find ways to lay it on the pile, lengths to cut it to, ways to...
Jeff, Chvy, good morning. Hope its a good one for the kingdom. Mike good to hear about the oven. Has similar issues w gas oven not staying on....
It was nice here today (not far from BuZZsaw). 51 tonight, but warm tomorrow. No fire. The kiddo wants to have a fire here before leaving for...
Pcable89.....that stack looks awesome!!! I'm stoked just watching the progress in size! Reminds me of our starting piles....no wood stove, no...
Nicely done. Lotsa water!!! Sca
Or one more reason not to walk on them. Sca
Same. The closet is on an unheated porch, everything else is outside. Only a day's worth at a time is kept indoors by the stove. Sca
Same thing happens when punching in fer work (numbness). Sca
We too have brought a little wood up, more to move wood around than to have it handy..... Don't want too much by the house just yet. I'm betting...
There is an adobe app that is free. Limit 25 pages. I currently use genius scan. Many more pages. On a droid phone.
I am so gonna look for those fences now...if people are tossing them. I've tossed out dozens of feet of that stuff, 'course that was long before...
We have remnants of that storm (ida) heading this way. Heading out for preps. Prolly wont amount to much. But, need an excuse to knock out a few...
Quite a week...or two! Being productive is important. I've to force myself to make time to seek first....not second and third.... Best today, Sca