Definitely congrats on 33 years!! Gives the rest of us hope that it can be done. Sca
Hallo booneatl. Welcome. Glad you lurked for a bit and then chose to join. Good to have you here. Sirchopsalot
The more obvious your automobile screw up, the more the watchers or bystanders. A 'pro' driver in a dualy box truck, drove by with a dualy...
65° in the spring, and shorts and t-shirts are worn. 65° in the fall, and sweatshirts are put on. Sca
Old people, nurses, firefighters....don't look right with cigarettes stickin outta their faces. Sca
Just picture Brad's town....well county...if he had one of those things at his disposal. Sca
Very nice. We haven't laid any to the house or rack at the house. But that wont be too long in coming. Waiting till the temps cool down...
jewilson welcome to the club. I second the motion for lotsa pics. I enjoy splitting by hand, particularly on 30° mornings. I have no idea what...
Got the same sunday morning. Prolly the Big Man suggesting I 'seek first' something else, and FHC a little later. Working presently. Sca
Perhaps how he got the limp to begin with... Whats PA? Not in our outdated glossary here.... Sca
Looks awesome. That is not only a great way to spend a day, but to see tha work of your hands for days afterward. Sca
Mike, all the best today...have prayed that His will will be done at that meeting, have blessed all the folks in it, let your light shine!...
A bit of a testimony, and a prayer request: Related to being a blessing on vacation T.Jeff Veal. We went to SC a few years back, drove from CT...
Cool fall morning here in CT. Breezy with 79 later. Blessings today for all of us checking in here. Sca
Hey thats a lot! Yes, shed on gable end. That makes most sense to work from that side, and add a roof ladder if needed. Even a bit of wood from...
I hadn't measured it till just now, but looks like 5". Yes definitely insulated...its inside the building but on a north facing exterior wall....
It was. Hope you two are having a good vacation. Maybe a little spreading of the Kingdom? Sca
Mike, It was fall-ish yesterday in sturbridge area. Cut some trees with a friend, and had worked outside most of the day. Cool, breezy, dry....
The chimney is at the end of the building, but off the edge is a rather old shed running left and right along the wall below the peak. I don't...
Hey that turned out well. I like the textured brick. Nice touch. You're right, after seeing some pics, I believe I can build a big ol platform...