Well, this is not as portable as your idea, but a buncha pallets and some other material made an 8x10 shed. Sides open for airflow. Full of...
Yeah, thats what was coming to mind too. But, there's no rush....i might just line it for the winter, and then do all the fancy staging in the...
I was thinking the same thing. Or at least it sparked the creative sense. Sca
**Side conversation** I fired it up in july, 250°. But haven't done the suggested 350 to 400. It will be nice sunday, with 50's for the night....
Good morning folks. At werk, but its a beautiful day above ground. We're holding a ceremonial first lighting of the Jotul, on Sunday. I did a...
You do any stretching? At beginning of wood season, I do a week of light stretching. I found a beginners yoga video and jotted down a dozen...
Woodwidow Many blessings on a special day! Sca
So thats a real thought for us. Actually. Take my brick tower down to roof, line it, and just extend the ss a few feet taller, to match the height...
Be anxious for nothing friend! Sca
I cut up a log this summer, that legitimately had an inch of punk. Theres enough good wood left, I figured I'd try it. Top covered, it won't rot...
Pics. When ya get there. Sca
Looking ahead to my day, one of these days, Ill learn to take my birthday off from werk. It will be a good day. Thanks for the well wishes today,...
Hey thanks! It will be a busy one, but a good one! 47 is a good number. Sca
I've been running plastic sheeting from the hardware. I've used 3mil but found 6mill this year, $16 & $35 respectively. They are not PVC so the...
Same. Addicted to hoarding wood, and being here. Sca
Not to derail this thread any further, but, this is the tractor I learned to drive as a pup. 1973 model. [ATTACH]
Second the above request. Sca
There was a man from Peru Who dreamed he was eating a shoe. He woke in the night In a terrible fright to find it was perfectly true. (Points for...
Wheel Horse.....thats an old name. 70's vintage? Grew up with a WH, 4hp Tecumseh, switched out for an 8 eventually. Standard shift....
Hallo and welcome _Robert. We've only been burning for half a year, but read extensively here for a while first. Unlearned a lotta stuff from...