WS, I was into a stand of Red Oak years ago that were growing like pine- tall and straight, no limbs until the very top. They were about 24" DBH....
Typical load regular splits [ATTACH]
Yup, thats normal. "Lots of rain and/or snow across the state today." Thats not a dry heat!
I moved a 1/3 cord of white oak from the barn to the porch. It was standing dead C/S/S 21 months in the barn. Sizzled and blacked the glass on a...
http://5newsonline.com/weather/maps-and-radar/nwa-7-day/ Not too bad yet. May see our first snow of the year.
Sorry for the semi- derailing. B-BAR I disagree with you disagreeing with me. Please stop that. :p J/K. I think the PH would help out with the...
I've got some large red oak splits that were sized for the old smoke dragon. CSS 21 months ago. 16-19% on a fresh face. I put two splits on a...
Thanks for the updates. I think the stove looks great, even better in all black. Whats your forecast like this week? I'd really like to know how...
B-BARoesn't your house require about a cuft of wood per hour? If so, other than the small efficiency differences in (EPA) stoves, that will not...
B-BAR I think the question is, is 2.8 cuft of wood enough BTUs over the burn times you're looking for? I'm sure the 700 lbs of stone would even...
I agree. Can someone not fill a PH to the top, dial it down, and see how long it will burn (and produce effective heat)?
I shoveled into a bucket for 20 years trying to gently slide the ash off the shovel, with the bucket tipped up to the stove door. Never could do...
Not may TN19 reviews to be found. Ill be looking forward to hear more about it. I saw one at the local dealer, I really liked it and a nice price....
[media]
Sorry 'bout the awkward moment:emb:
I have the one on the left, Imperial I think.? And one from WS. They are both right on with my IR.
"Hey babe, how about another hot sexy full frontal video.......of Buck...":drool::popcorn:o_O
I can't speak for the 330t but I really like my CS-520. Maybe more than my 036. I bought it as a basket case and it has served me well. Nice power...
When I get ID'd (by a female), I consider it flirtation.:drool:
25:1 mix, thats pretty thick.