My manhood <wood> love it too, but thats more than I need for a one saw operation.
BBAR when you break it down like that- one stove per 700 sqft- I can see your interest in a BK. Lots of stoves would heat that, but not for 15...
Yeah, 60 cc + 20" bar is the standard. I expect to see some 70cc or go home replies :drool:
Dave my two are actually set up the same. 20" bars with full chisel. I go to the 036 at about 16" logs-more power but heavier.
Pete I didn't mean of my two saws, just pick a CC that you could compromise with. I'll edit to clarify.
Any mention from WS about leaving an air space at the top for secondary action?
Brian your going to have to fill it up with water, measure the water in gallons, and let us try to convert the gallons to cubic feet:p
size saw for firewood, how many CC's (any saw)? Of my two saws, I'd have a hard time picking between my CS-520 at 50cc and my 036 at 61.5cc. I'd...
Absolutely! Its rumored to be purrrfect.
Hahaha. Its a cat stove with no cat warranty.
The Keystone has 1/4" slits every inch or so in the floor. The perimeter of the slits is about an inch smaller on all sides than the pan to keep...
My 14 y/o daughter asked to reload the stove:) She just moved in with us from her mom's:):):). I say absolutely and proceed to explain the draft...
http://wolfwoods.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/100_0933.jpg
Hmm..In my old smoke dragon I'd say the wet oak. In an EPA I'd say the Box Elder. Whats he burning in?
I usually use a construction calculator, couldn't find my spare and the other is outside so I used an online calculator. Is it supposed to be 3.2?...
Its 12.53 deg. But I didn't use that. I figured a 4x18 right triangle on top of a 18x11 rectangle.
Thanks MM. Its been a while and I'm a little rusty but I got it.
Its ironic that the further north you go, the softer the trees seem to get. I guess if AK was easy it would have the population of CA (which is...
Sounds like a heck of a burn on three splits> maintained ~70F in 1200 sqft of vaulted plus 300-400? sqft of bedroom, for 10 hours and still had a...
I get 2.979