By smaller version, I thought- They already have two, FV and KS. But I'm guessing you mean in steel?
I'm more impressed with the heat it produced than the 24 hr burn time. The Fireview is a very capable little stove, yet no enough for your house's...
Brian, not to be a wood snob but cherry, and most everything else other than oak, is looked down upon around here. Oak is by far most plentiful...
I also wonder how Large splits would compare to small dimensional lumber stacked tight
The suspense has my mind wondering.............LARGE oak or hedge splits, full length, wall to wall, draft fully closed, no opening the door (to...
+1 Best of both worlds.
Dave can you describe your R values: attic, walls, floor? Windows? How tight is your house? Using an OAK or have any symptoms of needing one?
Looks good so far. Closing down the last 10% of the draft may make quiet a difference if you needed lower heat-longer burn. Seems to on every...
Lotta footage at-4
That would be asking A LOT out of 11 splits. How many sqft are you heating.
I think you're on the right track. Not a lot of talk about it yet on this forum because most of us are experienced burners. Secondary tube burners...
I wish some of the other Beta testers would join the forum and share there experience. Maybe WS could put a bug in their ear?
Working a 24hr shift:(
My refurb was missing the ash pan lid. I called WS and they said no problem we'll send you another pan. I said I just need a lid but they insisted...
It got to cranking some serious heat through the glass when the 1/2" andirons are glowing:fire:
:drool::drool::drool:
The 371xp looks better on paper, .8hp for an extra .4 lbs.
N/S on a front load, E/W on a side load.
Steel only has only half the teat retention as soapstone, but at at 650 lbs of both thats a lot of BTUs. The STT may not show all the heat stored...
http://www.rockfordchimneysupply.com/articles.php?article=Clearances_to_Combustible_Materials