BBAR those three stoves should give you a nice line up.
Brian, I could watch that for hours.
Gas that was after two record breaking hot and exceptional drought summers.
It was CSS in Feb '12. Stacked in single rows 30' apart. I resplit some of the larger pieces a few weeks ago to check with MM, 16-19%. Its just...
Moved some wood to the porch today. Red oak. The bark is coming some of it. The pieces on the top of the stack that have loose bark are wet under...
Topping off the porch stack today. Snow on the way. [ATTACH]
It could be the motor.
68f tomorrow. 9f Sat morning. With snow.
Th Thanks Gas but Im no hero. Just got lucky and got an awesome job. My second career. But Im lucky enough to work work with some great guys....
F Forgot about overnight burns. Thats a absolute must have for me.
I do heat %100 wood 24/7 Agreed you are in a much colder climate. But it gets a little cool here at times. Forecast Sat. morning-9F snowing and...
And you are going to build a fire down there and, "...sit in front of it all nite... drinking eggnog moonshine and watching the flames!"? :D:rofl:...
Thanks Swags, it feels good and makes you thankful to see your family when you get home.
TD if the stove has been exposed to humidity and moisture for long, you need to do a couple of small break in fires. Shouldn't take long. Brian...
We had a special time alright. http://5newsonline.com/2013/11/29/two-rescued-from-early-morning-house-fire/ My Captain pulled her out. It feels...
I edited to include shielded measurements. Measurements vary for ceiling vs wall, but not by material.
If you're using single wall pipe, CtoC is 18" Can be reduced if you use a shield to 6" from a wall or 8" from the ceiling. Edit: Double post,...
I grew up with a real tree and wood heat. We always waited until mid Dec. to put it up. As mentioned, make a fresh cut on the stump. I thought it...
S&W when you take the belt off the pump, try to turn it by hand. Depending on the failure, it may tell you a lot. If you're still not sure, a...
I've read this a lot on the forums. I'm not sure I agree. A friend had a rent house with a crawl space (wood floor). He went underneath and found...