Been keeping the inside temp around 66-68 so far, but it's still early in the season. 64 right now, and we now have a small kindling fire going.:dex:
Nice job Horkn getting that down and cleaned up. I'd be at it for a week. :picard:
Hey, B.Brown , glad you got the pic thing figured out (thatnks to Warner 's help). Now we have proof of your escapades.:dex::saw::woodsign:
I doubt either of you will be disappointed with the results.
Nice job, Erik. That should serve you well for quite a while.
It has begun in northern Michigan........snow. On and off for the last 4 hours. Temp has dropped to 35 and falling.
Is that the "Mule"?
Hey rotti.....nice stove. :whistle::D
Or, good knees.....which I don't have.:headbang:
Same here. Had one taunting me a couple days ago, so he got a lead injection. #21 this year. I'm behind schedule.:picard:
Yep, enjoying mine right now. :thumbs:
Great to hear. Yeah, so am I. Started about 12 years ago. The heat is constant, as long as there's wood in the stove/insert. That's the thing I...
Great story B.Brown . Sounds a lot like my mornings, except I don't get on the floor unless I have to.....too difficult to get back up....
Lookin' good, Grizz.
Go get 'em! [MEDIA]
For some reason, I'm tired now. Next time, do slow-mo. :rofl: :lol:
Jeez, now I gotta' wear a crown? Well, ok. :whistle: Yeah, all the cool kids wanted it.:D
How cool, there's a wood stove named after you.:whistle:
This is Casper. He's awesome. He loves to carry sticks whenever we're outside. One of his favorite things is to roll in other animal's poo. He's...
Well, it wsan't exactly funny at the time. You know that reaction you have when you pass an area where a skunk has been hit by a car? Yeah. Ok,...