Looks great. Yep, you're in gooder shape as far as firewood goes. Hoard on!
Uh, that might not be the help you're lookin' for.:rofl: :lol:
Need a Youtube account. Pretty simple after that.
Nice vid Mike. I watched the fire last night once the air got dialed in. Lots of opportunity for that in the coming months.:dex:
That didn't take long, did it? Nice job Midwinter .
That makes 2 of us.
I think Walt should build all of us one of those shplitters. :whistle::picard:
Nice. Are we looking at some PI vines on a few of those?
Well, looks like you got the hint. Keep her warm.
Gosh, but that looks like tons o' fun. :picard: Good luck with the inspection.
[MEDIA]
Uh, YEAH.
Nearest neighbor is about 300' east of me through some woods, and he's an Arizona snowbird.
Poplar's easy.....this stuff isn't. If only I'd known before they showed up.:headbang:
Timber doesn't seem to mind. We had snow on and off all afternoon yesterday. No sticky.
So, fairly nice day today. Thought I'd get a start splitting up this Willow, so I took the splitter and everything down where the rounds are and...
Those are just about the same temps I shoot for too, bear 1998 .
Well, so what did I do this afternoon? Got in the attic to do a bit better job sealing up the duct work. 3rd time in the last 4 days (had to take...
Boy Dave, that seems like a good deal for a SxS. Brother got his Can Am 10 years ago for about the same price....not a SxS though.
That's what we like to hear.:D