vtktm802 , you know that you'll have to put up some pics when that goes in, right? Well, you don't HAVE to, but we DO love pics roun' heah'. Our...
Yep, this^^^^. :whistle: [MEDIA]
:popcorn:
The Earthquake is listed at 99 lbs. HD seems to have gotten the Hulk version.
We're getting a light snow dusting right now.
We had a little snow a couple days ago.
Hmmm, maybe not. :DI'm not gonna' get much more done this year. Trying to get the bigger trailer load of Pine split and stacked, and that's been...
Lots o' work done there AC. Nice.
Nothing in the nest, but it was pretty wet. I'm heading down to the other end of the log pile........Poplar is much easier than this...
I keep thinking I should get one................
You're a machine.
Impatiens? Wife LOVES the double flowering variety.....they sorta look like miniature roses.
Didn't realize you got a cat stove.:picard: Yeah, I know.........that was bad.:rofl: :lol:
That was the quickest takedown I've ever not seen.:whistle:
Really clean, and low miles to boot. Nice.
Glad that's working for you Steve.
No experience burning two stoves, but I can attest to sealing/insulation being the best option to start with. Do the 2 attics you were talking...
Wow, that should be good to burn RIGHT NOW!:D How much did ya' get, HD?:whistle:
First off, welcome aboard paintblljnkie . Second, I'll up the offer to $525. :whistle::rofl: :lol: Man o man, what an absolutely beautiful find...
I always split again to get a better MC read.