I try to pack the sawdust somewhat, then add more. Jon fishingpol uses paper towel tubes instead of egg cartons (don't remember if he also uses...
No, those don't fit in the carton easily. I grab sawdust and planer/TS shavings from the shop.
That's all I have this year. Hard to find eggs in the cardboard containers nowadays. Family, Farm, and Home (sorta like a TSC) sells empty cartons.
Taskmaster.:whistle:
[ATTACH]
I used the mini-cupcake thingies last year and found they don't burn well, or very long (for me). I made about 150 of those little buggers. Back...
There's a bunch of posts on here, but darned if I can find much. Here's how I do it (make firestarters)........ Buy a dozen eggs (or, several...
Try contacting these folks. Wood, Pellet & Gas Stove Replacement Parts, Stove & Hearth Accessories
Hey hanson/hook , welcome aboard. Try E-bay. I see old Earthstoves on Craigslist pretty often too.
This came to mind (what little is left)............. [MEDIA]
Tie him to a porch post with one leg crossed and the chotgun cradled in the crook of one arm. Should prove quite the convo starter. We'll need...
Hey, wait a minute......he looks like "the most interesting man in the world".
Don't hide him in the woods, put him right out on the front porch........with a chotgun across his lap.:yes::D
Nice!
Great attitude. So, $120 for a full cord of Pine? Seems a bit pricey for Pine, but I pay $165 for Oak.
Oh, and you're correct that Pine isn't the best, but perfectly fine. Lots of folks burn nothing but Pine of some type or another.
If the price wasn't too bad, I'd keep it and consider it a lesson learned. If he'll refund some, for sure just keep it.
Dennis pretty much summed it all up very nicely. Lots of ifs and maybes in all this. I'd ask him when he actually split it. Don't accept his "it's...
Just so you know (like you don't:picard:), the sooner you split that, the sooner it'll be dry. Seriously though, I have some stuff I'm working on...
Hey mat60 , welcome aboard. That's one way to put it, sure. :rofl: :lol: Or, we LOVE pics is another. :whistle: Nice shop, and I really like that...