Don't know what kind, but my vote is Maple.
I too think we ne a closeup. :whistle:
:hair::rofl: :lol: Or, I can cut it up and throw it in the woods. :rootintootin: I'm wondering if it isn't just that one log. I'll go back at it...
He's baaaack. Younger guy showed up about noon with another load. Mostly Spruce, some Jack Pine, and he said a couple sticks of Cherry. Should be...
Same here.
All those rooms (except bath) should have supply and return air. Look for another register......maybe under the bed, or a dresser. The one sucking...
I had to stop watching. :hair:
Open. Typo? :whistle::) I'd agree on the window not being well insulated, if at all. I still see "builders" use FG insulation stuffed around doors...
I heard mine last night. It told me it was time for a refill.
You seem to have run out.
Right now, we have an old small dining table in the stove room.......ours are kept there.
"Warning, do not consume near open flame!":rofl: :lol:
Exactly as I do Woodwidow . :dex:My old one developed a couple small pinholes in the bottom pan, so that one got tossed. I bought a new one. It's...
Hey HD HDRock , congratulations! She's for sure a cutie. You don't look happy at all. :rofl: :lol: Ok, actually, you look over the moon happy.:dex:
Started working on some more Poplar this afternoon. Git 'er dun! :ithappened::popcorn:
McGyversigner.
I figure since it's been sitting on the shop floor for 3 years, it's gooder to go.:picard: No need for the MM at that point.
Via FHC. :D Now that the cat's outta the bag, you're in it all the way. Go git 'em and git 'er dun.:thumbs:
Supercedars are an option too. Pretty inexpensive if you break into quarters or smaller. I've only tried them once, so I don't have much...
I'm scarred. :picard: