Wait.....it's Nov. 4th already?:whistle: My, how time does fly.
Just about perfect for crappy burns. Been having slight issues myself last couple days. Once the rain goes away, (and the low barometer) things...
Personal experience...........tarps suck. They fall apart after 2-3 years. Definitely temp. If that's all you're looking for: perfect.
You probably already know, but for radiant, insulate under the slab. Depending on how you build, insulate the perimeter of slab/block. I wish I'd...
For that price, I could buy 3 or more perfectly fine saws. Not 660s, but...........no.:picard:
Um yeah.....no.
Dolkita something. Did you make a Franken-saw?
Sometimes, those challenges are payment enough.......if you can work it out.
Always nice to have spares. Saw a very interesting wood floor system on Matt Risinger's channel yesterday. A guy came up with a way to put it...
So, it's Schrodinger's saw case. If a saw is in the forest, is the train to Buffalo going to be on time? A Stihl saw case......the final frontier.
Uh, it's a Stihl .......something or another. What do I............oh yeah. Never mind.:headbang:
:rofl: :lol: I can get those anytime. :picard:
That's lookin' gooder Pete. I like that it's not a true running bond. I hope that was on purpose.:whistle: Looks good even if not.:thumbs:
Nice job. So, did ya' get an "atta boy" or a nice pat on the back at least?
There are a few exceptions.
Heck yeah. This is a lot less work, and time. I'd still like to get back over to SisIL's place for some Oak, but not with this pile o' logs...
Yes? You rang?:D
Cut up a few logs, but the rain started, so I came in. Almost dark, so pic may happen tomorrow.
Yeah, this started mid-June.
Hey Dennis and Judy Backwoods Savage ................... [MEDIA]