I'll guess 200, but it all depends on the split size, eh?
Yep, let the "pros" do it. :picard:
Those stoves are jinxed. And to think, I almost bought one.
I've never hit mine. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Ok, maybe just a couple times, or a thousand. But really, who's...
Absolutely. None are.
Red Maple dried for 2 summers should be very nice. I find it coals pretty well, and is fairly close to Oak in burn times too. Probably my new...
I suppose the next batch of pics will be rounds, splits, and stacks.:dex::thumbs:
Well, true to his word this time, another load showed up about 11:30 this morning. He said it's Boxelder, and they're all fairly small. Should be...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Why thank you, thank you very much. :whistle:
Oldhippie Steve.....in what tube stoves does this happen? The tubes in mine are stainless steel and very durable. No damage yet. Baffles are a...
Uh, have you ever used FTs? Eric Eric VW wants to know.:picard::rofl: :lol:
Newspaper and egg carton firestarters. Small branches and cutoffs from the shop too. Popsicle sticks too. :whistle:
Wow LP, that's not gooder. I hope it's something simple.
I'll guess close to a cord. I've not yet been able to process a whole load yet, before another shows up. I know, tough problem, eh?:whistle::D
So, I'm almost in the Jeep, headed out to meet my brother when he showed up again. He said on Fri. that he probably wouldn't be back 'til about...
We keep a carpenter pencil handy to get excess mortar from between the tiles as we go.
Don't let firewood hit those toesies. I think my wife has some pink gloves like those.:dex:
Holy moly. Lots of extra work. Should come out much gooder then.
Don't forget the all-important coffee drinking routine........ We went to the Wally on Thurs., and the wife and I both thought it was Friday....
I'll bet you mean grouting. :whistle::handshake: Man, that's really starting to come together nicely Pete.