Must be the gusts are only where he's standing/bracing.....those folks walking behind him seem to be just strolling along w/o a care in the world....
I don't need one of those to explode a toilet.:whistle::fart::dancer:
Well, dat ain't right.
You went too high. :smoke::whistle:
Yeah, give it a little time and you'll be a pro (the way you're going, that'll be tomorrow at noon). I had plenty of concerns when I first began...
Hmmmm, if I leave now.................. Nah, drink the beer for me. Better yet, give it to the runner up.:thumbs::yes:
Nice. Sounds like you have fairly easy pickings.
When's the drawing? I need to know what my prize will be. :dex::picard:
You're doing fine. I cut the air back pretty far for the overnight fire and don't have issues with creo. I don't think my firewood MC is quite...
Go get that bugger. [IMG]
[IMG] I win.:dex::picard:
1725 hashtags? :whistle::D
What ^^^^ said. Might be a bit warmish for that kind of fire though. What's your inside temp right now, and how warm do you like the house?
Did you use a "smartphone" for this post? Your wife did a lot of work.
I'll play......2357.3
If by hot, you mean 460....it isn't. That stove will handle quite a bit more than that. Your OAT is a bit warm to have much of a fire, without...
Ok, um, well, uh.............:picard:
Very nice.
Uh, big spender, eh? Most of us po folk use a dollah, or a piece a paper. :whistle::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Are the newer ones any lighter?