Got the first Willow log cut this afternoon. Rotten inside, and man does this particular log stink. I thought one of the dogs had dumped a load...
33 this am, and 61 in the house. Guess what I did.:dex::fire: Yep, had a fire. 2 small sticks of Pine and some smaller pieces of Ash kindling. 68...
Wut? I dint do nuthin'. :whistle: He started it.
Music to my ears.
I'm on the side of major caution, or downright fight or flight response :hair:. Might start out with the best of intentions, but I don't see it...
Same thing happening here. Rain and wind took their toll.
LOTS of SS firewood. Poplar, Pine, Spruce, Cottonwood, and now Willow. Firewood smorgasbord. :dex: I'll get as much of this done as possible...
Chippies really like those.
Not sure he'll MAKE it to the outhouse if he does that, Jack.:rofl: :lol:
Oh, and I already had the beer waitin' for 'em.
So, you guys are tellin' me I'll have more trees if I wait to process this? :dex:I'm takin' a :sleeping: if that's the case. :thumbs:
Eliminate the first word, and make it a statement instead of a question and there's your answer.:hair: 3 fried mice, 3 fried mice, see how they...
Well, that just isn't gooder. Gluttonous little bastages.