Great looking stove....another nice job by the pellet stove monkey! :thumbs: :fire:
:rofl: :lol:
Never happen....STB will say it was Sunday or Tuesday, just to get me. :rofl: :lol:
Methinks you need to do the "going back" ROM........here's the post. Note the date, & the date I posted it at the bottom::p [ATTACH]
joshmain maybe tell us more about what you got, or put the details in your Sig. line. Welcome to the pellet madness. :handshake:
As I remember, I took next Monday in the "when will STB gets his genny?" pool. :thumbs:
Even though I was by myself, I was at Lowes yesterday and took a peek at the pellet stacks.....3 tons nasty NEWP and about 20 ton of Greene Team.
You say you have no confidence in the Olds, but I had an early one ...'99. The 3.6 motor is a long proven unit, and I had "0" issues with mine...
Can't wait to see it finished and burning....a pretty stove.
I think you mean Massena, NY
Just saw this......liking what I see so far :thumbs: [ATTACH]
I agree, good stove, and as with all the Travis stoves, pretty simple operation and easy to work on. I had an Astoria made by Travis and a great...
Jay, you gotz no choice. You'll roast and like it, or.........:heidi:
X5
What's the problem? Just send them USPS overnight for about $30. Be there the next day......maybe. :confused: