X2 on that. Eric is a great guy, great to do business with, and will usually give a $$ discount if you mention you're on the forum.
A generator shipped USPS??????? :rofl: :lol:
X6 !
Paging don2222
Was at Hannaford's a little while ago, saw this. Smokey, what's the deal? Good or no? [ATTACH]
We need pics of fire, or it really didn't happen. :D
[ATTACH] Get needle nose pliers for the bad one. Plugs come out, then 3-4 drops of 3 in 1 blue can, or anderol.
So, SmokeyTheBear , any news? :whistle:
Seems very slow....ignitor on the way out??
:bug::headbang:
I have a constant supply of Angry Orchard Crisp Apple and/or Woodchuck Amber.......both very nice.
BP meds are about the only thing I'm NOT on. always in the 115/70 range.
Nice job! Oh, and about STB's genny......I agree.
Me too......back in '00
:rofl: :lol:
The console humidifier has the house at approx. 52% right now.
This the one many of us use: [MEDIA]
It's a Breckwell P28 FS (free standing). Maybe 1996? BTW, I highly suggest that you buy a good quality surge protector for the stove....the...
Warnock Hershey is not the brand....it's just a testing company. Maybe post a pic of the info plate, or a name on the stove, or just a good pic...
All I've ever been told was OK to have was water.