Yep, I just put in a 60" Vizio SmartCast in October....wow! I thought Larson's car was in my living room! Can't wait for the Chili Bowl!
UPDATE: Weather Channel has an update for MY area :banana: ....... less than 2"....Jay, maybe we're having an effect! :fart::fart::fart:...
I'm trying to help. :fart: Unfortunately, The Weather Channel forecast for me is still 1-3" :mad:
Speakin' about the weather, here's hoping the sn*w forecast/track for you & I slides another 50-100 miles to the East......
You waited until NOW to do that??? :picard:
Once I logged in, and checked the "stay logged-in" button, even if I close Chrome completely, the next time I start it back up, or even if the...
I use mostly Chrome, and occasionally Safari and no issues here.....for now.
[ATTACH]:(
But free shipping through Wally World.
.10 in Michigan: [MEDIA]
Hopefully, that helped with his downfall, and leaving as owner of the forum. :thumbs:
Believe me, I had MANY issues/"conversations" with the owner, none of them good.:whistle:
You don't know what you missed.....it was great! :thumbs: Oddly enough, I guess I'm no longer banned over "there"....I tried logging in just...
When you get your $$$ back, do you have a Tractor Supply in your area? You can get delivery by truck to your door, through them. Just a thought:...
Cheapest I've seen is $225, in all places, Walmart:...
Ditto
Me too....Jan 2 :thumbs::thumbs:
X5!
Calling Lousyweather
Did they give a delivery date? :rofl: :lol: