40 w a little thick for winter use, IMO.
Me too. Milwaukee cordless powerdriver and 1/2" hammer drill, TV's, the last 2 Mac desktop units, and other stuff I can't remember.
If you use full synthetic, there is no need to change......the 5w-30 is fine for year round use. And I include genny's, sn*wblowers, lawn equip.,...
HAHAHA!!! :rofl: :lol:
Nice to see that some people still read the instruction booklet. :yes:
Weather.com has just updated the sn*w totals for my area......from 1-3, now 3-5 :(
Most of the time, it depends on your geographical location. I always ran 5w-30 in the Generac whole house unit, and would recommend the same for...
Just started here @ about 10:30
For you maybe, but when it's cold out and sn*w on the ground, this is what I want to watch, waiting for warm weather to come so I can go do it in...
I'll tell you, I can't see any reason to NOT buy one of these. I saved a ton of $$$, and it works perfectly.
I was wondering what that was all about too.
This is the latest one I have....love it. And has High Dynamic Range with HDR10 content support, 4K Ultra HD resolution. Got it refurbed from...
Besides pellet stove monkey, Steve's new business name might be Grave Yard Stoves........bringing old, tired stoves back from the dead.
:faint:
Pellet stove monkey snags another one!
:coldone:
I ALWAYS asked for directions (from the GPS). :D
Yup, need to check for power out of the board to the auger mtr. Other than that, only things I know of that will shut the auger down are a vacuum...
Ooops......the cat did it.:whistle:
Latest predicted sn*wfall totals: [ATTACH]