Makes sense to do both at the same time. Most shops will do the job for just labor $$........explain that it's a "second car" that you don't want...
Easy to spot.....Look for grease all over the inner side of the tire/wheel assembly.
If no clicking, possibly a hub bearing? Again the side under load will quiet down...turn right, left side is under load & vice versa
If it dissipates turning right, I would tend to think it was the left CV/axle (left side is under load). And bad CV joints give a "clicking"...
Amen to that, brother.
damm Chinese tools.......:headbang:
36* here, decks/walks/steps/paths, done. Paths for dog walk & to the sheds, done. Cars/"driveway", done. Sun is out strong, so everything I did...
:drool::drool:
I bet that wasn't the first term that came to mind.......:whistle:
I have that on mine....it's called a small locking bungee cord.....LOL. I wish I had the interlock you have.....saves the left hand, unless...
Don't know what your machine has for skids from the factory, but I bought these for my machine after the 1st winter using it....the crappy little...
From what we hear from you, there are no deliveries the rest of the year either :rofl: :lol:
:sleeping:
Very similar to the one I've been using on the LR TV & sound system: [MEDIA]
Well, first plows coming down the road. Looking at the rear deck, I'm guessing about 3 1/2" so far.....only coming down lightly right now.
I don't see one in the pic....maybe that's what blew the fuse....power surge. KatwillNY , was the stove unplugged since last heating season?
:eek: :fire:
:wacky:
2 1/2hrs. in....the road just started getting covered: [ATTACH]
Ditto. And all of his "mods" were the same