I have one too.....it started life as a thick shower curtain liner. :D
That's strange. When my box reboots, don't have to do anything. The previous settings should be stored. BTW, is your new DVR box have a hard...
Shopping Buy OEM Specialty Blowers - Free Shipping over $50 | Zoro.com
Any news from *zon about your refund?
Not even on the convection blower?
Dust bunnies mean they've not been touched since last spring?? Ant oiling needed to be done?
I think in a previous post in this thread, PP stated he wouldn't spend a lot of $$ on a stove he only paid $400 for. But, I'm in your way of...
Great find.....cheapest price so far. But I still don't think PP will spend on a stove that wasn't much $$ to begin with.
Be curious to see where you saw that board for $220. Cheapest anyone else could find it at was $271
:yes: BTW, I spray both my snow shovels.....the chit slides right off.
Well, guess I got spared for once. All we got here was a tiny bit of flurries, and then all rain. Temp hovering right at the 32* mark, but...
Happy B-Day buddy! krooser
:picard:
My record still stands...... [ATTACH]
Well done, pellet stove monkey! :thumbs:
[ATTACH]
Nope, $10 is about right. Ariens Non-Stick Polymer Coating-70709000 - The Home Depot Dupont makes it too, but I can't find it locally:...
Well, here we go again. Calling for 1-3" tomorrow morning. :( :picard: At least I now know that the carb fix/cleaning I did last spring was...
Cheapest price I saw was $271 :(
:yes: :coldone: Correct....the most important feature always comes first!