Well, the Harmoan guys all say they'll burn anything & make heat ( I personally just think the stove ramps up the feed & air to make up for poor...
I don't think you're going to hear much about the Purcells....I personally never heard of them, or "NI" either....sound like these are "out west"...
X7 (I think)
Me too :( Already down to 16* here....calling for around 10* tonight :shiver::shiver:
:thumbs:
Just saw this on MacWorld .....ecobee4 Alexa-Enabled Thermostat with Sensor for $199. Don't know if this is a great price, but saw savemoney...
Very similar to the one I got. I got it with the colored lights already installed, as I like the diff. colors too.
Well, guess we're going to see how well 'Zon does for me. Just bit the bullet and ordered a pre-lit 4.5' Christmas tree, with Free trial of...
And here we thought quilters were teatotalers....guess not....:drunk: :whistle:
:yes:
Well, the Alberta Clipper that went through overnight left me with about 1" of chit, but because it's so cold, I used the EGO blower on high and...
X4!
Calling 343amc
About 20* here right now, with wind chill probably around 10-12* :shiver:
That's what this place is for.....fellow wood/pellet burners helping each out. Glad you're getting good heat. Keep us informed how it goes in...
Yes it is. And you could get it with a 3 yr. service plan and it's still cheaper than 'Zon. Champion Power Equipment 100296 7500 Watt Dual Fuel...
UNLIKE!!!:mad:
Pallet Pete If and when you think you've had enough with the PP60, my inexpensive option would be this.......more heat capacity and holds 120 lb....
We'll see. <theme song from Jeopardy is playing> :confused:
Me too...older daughter comes in on the 24th.